- Our like new products REALLY ARE LIKE NEW! They are in such excellent condition, you won't be able to tell the difference from a new copy. They come sealed too, just like new games do! Perfect for gifts or presents.
- Discs (or cartridge) in PRISTINE condition! Professionally cleaned with the latest machine and polished to perfection.
- Manual in mint condition.
- Brand new case in most cases, otherwise case in mint condition.
- Data on cartridges is deleted, even for games that have no delete option by using specialised software, so you can start a fresh.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Entirely Satisfied.
- 3 Hour Average Customer Query Response Time.
- VAT Invoices can be provided.
- Please Note: Some games are not released with a manual.
Shipped From Our UK Store.
Genuine UK PAL Release. Manufacturer's Description “This is weird, wacky and one in a million: a cross between Roald Dahl and Monty Python. Mr Gum is a truly nasty old man. He's absolutely grimsters. But these books aren’t just about him.
There's also a little girl called Polly, an evil butcher, heroes and sweets and stuff, and Jake the dog WHO MUST BE SAVED FROM TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE EVIL.” Andy Stanton’s Mr Gum books have won numerous prizes including the Red House Children’s Book Award, 2 Blue Peter book awards and the inaugural Roald Dahl Funny Prize Award. The Mr Gum collection on Nintendo DS and DSi includes 6 books from Andy Stanton’s award winning range: You're a Bad Man Mr Gum!; Mr Gum and the Biscuit Billionaire; Mr Gum and the Goblins; Mr Gum and the Power Crystals; Mr Gum And The Dancing Bear and What’s for Dinner Mr Gum?.