- Our like new products REALLY ARE LIKE NEW! They are in such excellent condition, you won't be able to tell the difference from a new copy. They come sealed too, just like new games do! Perfect for gifts or presents.
- Discs (or cartridge) in PRISTINE condition! Professionally cleaned with the latest machine and polished to perfection.
- Manual in mint condition.
- Brand new case in most cases, otherwise case in mint condition.
- Data on cartridges is deleted, even for games that have no delete option by using specialised software, so you can start a fresh.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Entirely Satisfied.
- 3 Hour Average Customer Query Response Time.
- VAT Invoices can be provided.
- Please Note: Some games are not released with a manual.
In a nutshell: The love generation is an endangered species with the return of everybodys favourite human hating alien and his painfully bizarre array of people busting weapons.
The lowdown: Crypto (or at least one of his clones) is back. With his previous genocidal plans foiled, hes now trying his luck in the 60s. No longer restricted to America, you can now tour the world with missions set in the USSR, Britain and Japan which revolves around a bizarre conspiracy involving ninjas and rival aliens. The first sensible change to the gameplay though is the reduction of the stealth elements from the first game and the addition of new weapons like the meteor strike gun and the killer Frisbee throwing Disclocator. Combat is still pretty shallow, but Cryptos psychic powers and the chance to wreck whole cities with your flying saucer provide plenty of amusement.
Most exciting moment: Destroying humans is always more fun with a friend and unlike the last game this includes a co-operative mode that lets you play the whole of the story mode with a pal. Since Crypto is a clone anyway its not much of a stretch for the plot either. Since you ask: THQ has announced a deal with Fox Broadcasting to make a computer animated TV show based on Destroy All Humans. One of the writers from cartoon King of the Hill has been brought on to work on it but theres no clue as to when it will start airing. The bottom line: Shallow and silly, but even more fun than the first.-HARRISON DENT Manufacturer's Description Sequel to the widely acclaimed hit - Destroy All Humans.
2 takes the brand's irreverent Sci-Fi action gaming experience into the swinging sixties with all new game features, expanded open-world gameplay and co-op multiplay.