- Brand New and Factory Sealed (examples of factory seals are: clear tearstrip, ps2 tearstrip, xbox 360 sticker on side of case, red nintendo tearstrip, black nintendo tearstrip, recycle symbol nintendo tearstrip, ps3 tearstrip, ps4 tearstrip... etc).
- PLEASE NOTE: For older games such as PS2 games, the factory seal may have small damage such as a small tear.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Entirely Satisfied.
- 3 Hour Average Customer Query Response Time.
- VAT Invoices can be provided on request.
Monster Madness: Grave Danger is building off of the base created by the original Monster Madness: Battle For Suburbia released on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.
With tightened controls a host of mini-games a polished camera and newly built in extras Monster Madness: Grave Danger promises to be the beat-em-up brawler PLAYSTATION 3 system owners have been looking for. Taking on the role of four intrepid teenagers players will set out to save their town from the evil that's been unleashed. Together Zack Carrie Andy and Jennifer resolve to wage a Battle for Suburbia rescue their missing neighbors and discover the ultimate source of this monster onslaught. The secrets they'll uncover throughout this adventure will explain the shocking truth behind their little town. It's MADNESS I tell you.
4 player top-down shooter action online or offline. Extra players can dynamically join or leave at any time during the cooperative Adventure so that the gaming never stops. 5 Unique environments with a total of 18 levels. More than 70 different Monster enemy types. Unique character melee weapons - build & upgrade your weapons with parts scattered throughout the game.
Quickly alternate between melee and ranged weaponry. Interactive environments full of destroyable elements and physical objects. Powerful Boss Monsters await the player within each environment. Drivable vehicles for 1-4 players. Power up items to transform player characters into one of five pwerful monsters: Mummy Vampire Zombie Frankenstein or a Werewolf.
7 different competitive play modes. 16 player online support for competitive battle over 11 different levels. Deadly traps and environmental hazards make each intense fight a unique experience..