- Our like new products REALLY ARE LIKE NEW! They are in such excellent condition, you won't be able to tell the difference from a new copy. They come sealed too, just like new games do! Perfect for gifts or presents.
- Discs (or cartridge) in PRISTINE condition! Professionally cleaned with the latest machine and polished to perfection.
- Manual in mint condition.
- Brand new case in most cases, otherwise case in mint condition.
- Data on cartridges is deleted, even for games that have no delete option by using specialised software, so you can start a fresh.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Entirely Satisfied.
- 3 Hour Average Customer Query Response Time.
- VAT Invoices can be provided.
- Please Note: Some games are not released with a manual.
Shipped From Our UK Store.
Genuine UK PAL Release. Great Games and Accessories for the Nintendo DS from Gamesbuyer. Amazon.co.uk Review There are many reasons to love The Lord of the Rings, but if your favourite parts were the epic sized battles, then this should be the game for you. You’re able to play as almost any character, good or evil, and take part in giant online battles. The fell beasts of the nazgul are one of the most powerful mounts Take part in the defence of Minas Tirith… or the attack Almost every creature from the books and movies are featured Oliphaunts are the biggest creatures you can face in the game The game recreates a wide range of scenes from both the films and the books, including Gandalf’s fight against the Balrog in the Mines of Moria and the Battle of Isengard, where you can play as a tree-like Ent.
There are two separate campaigns, for the forces of good and evil, with the latter allowing you to rid oliphaunts in the attack on Minas Trith or to fight as trolls at Helm’s Deep. Online up to sixteen people can fight in the one battle, across a multitude of different competitive and co-operative game modes. If you can’t play online though up to four people can still fight it out in the splitscreen mode. Key Features Battlefront redux – Developed by Pandemic Studios, the creators of the Star Wars: Battlefront series, this is very much the same idea but set in J.R.R. Tolkien’s fantasy world.
From the source – The game’s graphics have been created with help directly from movie special effects team Weta Digital, including elements not used in the final cuts. Schools out – The game features five different classes of character, including warrior, archer, scout, mage and guardian. Star studded – More than 60 different characters are.