- Our like new products REALLY ARE LIKE NEW! They are in such excellent condition, you won't be able to tell the difference from a new copy. They come sealed too, just like new games do! Perfect for gifts or presents.
- Discs (or cartridge) in PRISTINE condition! Professionally cleaned with the latest machine and polished to perfection.
- Manual in mint condition.
- Brand new case in most cases, otherwise case in mint condition.
- Data on cartridges is deleted, even for games that have no delete option by using specialised software, so you can start a fresh.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Entirely Satisfied.
- 3 Hour Average Customer Query Response Time.
- VAT Invoices can be provided.
- Please Note: Some games are not released with a manual.
Collecting together two acclaimed games from the Kojima Productions vault the Zone Of The Enders HD Collection includes both the original Zone Of The Enders and its sequel Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner - both rendered in high-definition for the first time!Zone Of The Enders series comprises two third person shoot 'em up featuring massive mech-warriors and was the brainchild of Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima.
The series gives the player full control over a giant mech-robot that is pitted against others of its kind in spectacular aerial battles.At its heart however the Zone Of The Enders games are a classic story of a young ordinary boy becoming a hero via accidental encounters. The story unfolds as the player embarks on their space career and is updated within a series of anime sequences.The series has been given a fresh new look as the two classic titles are compiled for the Zone Of The Enders: HD Collection. Both games have been remastered with HD graphics and run at 60 fps. In Zone Of The Enders: HD Collection the player traverses a sprawling space colony orbiting Jupiter in a mission to defeat rogue Orbital Frames using the advanced Frame Jehuty prototype mech.The new unit is equipped with an energy sword projectile weapons and a series of sub-weapons. The Jehuty's arsenal grows as the player progresses and its abilities also develop.
The Jehuty mech is capable of full 3D movement and is capable of flying and hovering above the ground and can lock-on multiple weapons to a single enemy Frame. The unit can also perform advanced maneuvers including grabbing and throwing enemies deploying an energy shield and using booster jets to move quickly and avoid enemy attacks. Box Contains DVD ROM.