- Brand New and Factory Sealed (examples of factory seals are: clear tearstrip, ps2 tearstrip, xbox 360 sticker on side of case, red nintendo tearstrip, black nintendo tearstrip, recycle symbol nintendo tearstrip, ps3 tearstrip, ps4 tearstrip... etc).
- PLEASE NOTE: For older games such as PS2 games, the factory seal may have small damage such as a small tear.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Entirely Satisfied.
- 3 Hour Average Customer Query Response Time.
- VAT Invoices can be provided on request.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown will place you in control of a secret paramilitary organisation called XCOM.
As the XCOM commander you will defend against a terrifying global alien invasion by managing resources advancing technologies and overseeing combat strategies and individual unit tactics. The original X-COM is widely regarded as one of the best games ever made and has now been re-imagined by the strategy experts at Firaxis Games. XCOM: Enemy Unknown will expand on that legacy with an entirely new invasion story enemies and technologies to fight aliens and defend Earth. You will control the fate of the human race through researching alien technologies creating and managing a fully operational base planning combat missions and controlling soldier movement in battle. Key Features Strategy Evolved: XCOM: Enemy Unknown couples tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences and on-the-ground combat.
Strategic Base: Recruit customise and grow unique soldiers and manage your personnel. Detect and intercept the alien threat as you build and expand your XCOM headquarters. Tactical Combat: Direct soldier squads in turn-based ground battles and deploy air units such as the Interceptor and Skyranger. Worldwide Threat: Combat spans the globe as the XCOM team engages in over 70 unique missions interacting and negotiating with governments around the world..