- Discs (or cartridge) in PRISTINE condition! Professionally cleaned with the latest machine and polished to perfection.
- Manual in Mint Condition. Case in Mint Condition.
- Data on cartridges is deleted, even for games that have no delete option by using specialised software, so you can start a fresh.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Entirely Satisfied.
- 3 Hour Average Customer Query Response Time.
- VAT Invoices can be provided.
- Please Note: Some games are not released with a manual.
Return to the critically acclaimed world of Way of the Samurai and experience the adventure in HD for the very first time.
Step into the story and play as good or evil. Way of the Samurai 3 is the canonical sequel of the Way of the Samurai series a series famous for its high level of freedom and giving players free rein over their own play style. How will you remembered? The consequences of your actions will determine your fate. Choose to fight alongside good or evil during the tumultuous time of the Sengoku era and carve your name into history. Become a hero or become infamous the choice is yours.
In addition to the various systems that made the previous titles so popular Way of the Samurai 3 offers several new systems including a Battle System that allows players to draw swords even during in-game events an Blade Creation System that allows players to combine parts to create an original sword and a System that allows players to select the woman of their choice to live with. The butterfly effect - with over 15 different endings every action you take will cause a change of events to occur allowing for multiple outcomes and replayability Weapon customisation - craft your own unique weapons from over 200 different parts and materials creating the ultimate weapon that suits your taste and fighting style Reward system and samurai rating - performing different feats will reward a player with Samurai Points and a title which in turn will unlock new features and characters within the game The pen can be mightier than the sword - fight your opposition with force or take the diplomatic route using subtle gestures like the unsheathing of your sword.