- Discs (or cartridge) in PRISTINE condition! Professionally cleaned with the latest machine and polished to perfection.
- Manual in Mint Condition. Case in Mint Condition.
- We professionally seal all used games to add an extra touch of quality.
- Data on cartridges is deleted, even for games that have no delete option by using specialised software, so you can start a fresh.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Entirely Satisfied.
- 3 Hour Average Customer Query Response Time.
- VAT Invoices can be provided.
- Please Note: Some games are not released with a manual.
Shipped From Our UK Store.
Genuine UK PAL Release. Get ready for the world's largest treasure hunt, and a game destined to redefine the mobile nature of DS gameplay. In Treasure World Nintendo DS players explore and uncover literally thousands of wondrous treasures that are waiting to be found via external Wi-Fi treasure spots across the globe. In doing so players create a secret world that becomes more vibrant and melodic as your riches grow. Players can also expand the gameplay experience by joining Club Treasure World where they can chat, set up trades and show off their treasure to other players worldwide.
Gameplay What makes Treasure World unique is its focus on mobile play through the wealth of Wi-Fi hotspots available around the world. The game contains more than 2,500 separate in-game items/treasure such as trees, flowers, candy, outfits, plants, etc., which are automatically unlocked as players access the more than 200 million Wi-Fi treasure spots worldwide that are registered within the game. Only a certain number of these items are accessible from a single Wi-Fi hotspot. This means that although the game can be played from a single location, players must take their DS with them wherever they go and access new Internet connections in order to continue to collect new items. Once players have a sufficient amount of items they can be used to decorate in-game environments.
In addition, certain items also have musical qualities. Each of these have specific sounds associated with them and can be placed on the ground where individual sounds can be heard, scales can played and tones changed..