- Discs (or cartridge) in PRISTINE condition! Professionally cleaned with the latest machine and polished to perfection.
- Manual in Mint Condition. Case in Mint Condition.
- We professionally seal all used games to add an extra touch of quality.
- Data on cartridges is deleted, even for games that have no delete option by using specialised software, so you can start a fresh.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Entirely Satisfied.
- 3 Hour Average Customer Query Response Time.
- VAT Invoices can be provided.
- Please Note: Some games are not released with a manual.
Anchored by the characters and events of the "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" animated series Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes reveals a new and exciting chapter of the Star Wars saga.
Containing the series' unique graphical style a story conceived by the writers of the television series multiple playable characters across two classes and co-op gameplay it is a must-have title sure to enthral both new and more seasoned fans alike. Story Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes lets Star Wars fans young and old live out the sweeping galactic adventures of the Clone Wars. For the first time ever players can fight as their favourite Jedi and clone troopers from the preeminent animated television series from familiar faces like Anakin Skywalker to new heroes like Clone Captain Rex. A brand-new storyline which bridges the gap between season one and two takes the player on a multifaceted adventure to stop a mysterious techno assassins destructive plot. Built around two-player cooperative action the accessible controls and family-friendly gameplay bring Star Wars fans across generations together like never before to fight the evil Separatists and restore peace to the galaxy.
Gameplay Gameplay in Star Wars the Clone Wars: Republic Heroes is mission-based. Players can choose to approach the action as either a Jedi or a clone class character. Playing as a Jedi you have access to eight playable characters and as a clone you play as one of a group of clones. The game was developed with co-op play in mind which means players can more or less count on never fighting alone which is a good thing considering the hordes of battle droids and other enemies you will face. The game also features a puzzle-solving gameplay component as well as an upgrade system based on the collection of "Force Orbs" scattered throughout the game environment.
Weapons and Combat.