- Discs (or cartridge) in PRISTINE condition! Professionally cleaned with the latest machine and polished to perfection.
- Manual in Mint Condition. Case in Mint Condition.
- We professionally seal all used games to add an extra touch of quality.
- Data on cartridges is deleted, even for games that have no delete option by using specialised software, so you can start a fresh.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Entirely Satisfied.
- 3 Hour Average Customer Query Response Time.
- VAT Invoices can be provided.
- Please Note: Some games are not released with a manual.
Shipped From Our UK Store.
Genuine UK PAL Release. Pok�mon Conquest offers a fun new way to play Pok�mon in a unique world called Ransei that is filled with adventure. In Pok�mon Conquest, players take on the role of a young Warlord who is linked with a Pok�mon. Together, they must set out to recruit Warrior allies to strengthen their growing kingdom. Along their journey, players will encounter a variety of Pok�mon, as well as Warriors and Warlords inspired by the Japanese feudal era.
The game contains nearly 200 Pok�mon, including many from the recent Pok�mon Black Version and Pok�mon White Version games. As the battlefield unfolds in Pok�mon Conquest, players must choose the correct Pok�mon type to inflict maximum damage on their opponents. In the turn-based skirmishes, players choose different tactics for intense six-on-six battles, and battle conditions can change on every turn, keeping players on their toes in anticipation of what will happen next. New features in the game for players to conquer include: Story: To save the Ransei region from Nobunaga, a powerful Warlord who is trying to take over Ransei, players must conquer different kingdoms to strengthen and grow their own kingdom. There are 17 kingdoms in total to conquer.
Conquering all 17 kingdoms and ultimately uniting the kingdom will awaken the Legendary Pok�mon and save the land from destruction. Story mode is organized by episodes. Players unlock episodes as they progress and each episode features a different playable Warlord and victory conditions. Army Mechanics: Players can grow their army by recruiting defeated Warlords and their Pok�mon. After a kingdom is conquered, players will also have access to the kingdom facilities such as training grounds, shops to buy items and mines for money.
Players can also strengthen their army by linking with Pok�mon..