- Discs (or cartridge) in PRISTINE condition! Professionally cleaned with the latest machine and polished to perfection.
- Manual in Mint Condition. Case in Mint Condition.
- We professionally seal all used games to add an extra touch of quality.
- Data on cartridges is deleted, even for games that have no delete option by using specialised software, so you can start a fresh.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Entirely Satisfied.
- 3 Hour Average Customer Query Response Time.
- VAT Invoices can be provided.
- Please Note: Some games are not released with a manual.
Midtown Madness 3 provides gamers with madcap, over-the-top racing and driving excitement in two of the world's most fascinating cities: Paris and Washington, D.C.
Midtown Madness 3, the latest in Microsoft Corp's popular Midtown Madnessfranchise, allows gamers to get behind the wheel of more than 30 vehicles while competing in exciting race modes such as Blitz, Checkpoint and Cruise. With a robust Career mode featuring 14 driving careers, Midtown Madness 3 delivers the rush and excitement of street racing while challenging gamers to put their driving skills to the ultimate test. There are two schools of thought surrounding modern video games. The first says movie-style presentation and 20-minute cut scenes will give the industry a certain glitzy sheen; the other says stuff the bells and whistles and just provide action, lots of action. Happily, Midtown Madness 3 for the Xbox has planted it's roots firmly in camp number two.
With single and multi-player modes, a huge number of unlockable vehicles and more laughs per square inch then a clown sucking helium through a straw, Midtown Madness is a joy to play. This is car racing at its lunatic, comic-book best. Based on the streets of Washington DC and Paris, MM3 offers a fairly standard selection of one-player modes including checkpoint racing, first to the finish line challenges and a leisurely cruise mode for Sunday drivers who can't be doing with speeds over 55 mph. For the third release in the MM series, Microsoft have added an undercover mode in an effort to give lone players a running goal to aim for--whether it's busting the mafia as an undercover investigator or playing bodyguard and minder for a famous racing driver. In reality the story modes are paper thin and the plo.