- Discs (or cartridge) in PRISTINE condition! Professionally cleaned with the latest machine and polished to perfection.
- Manual in Mint Condition. Case in Mint Condition.
- We professionally seal all used games to add an extra touch of quality.
- Data on cartridges is deleted, even for games that have no delete option by using specialised software, so you can start a fresh.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Entirely Satisfied.
- 3 Hour Average Customer Query Response Time.
- VAT Invoices can be provided.
- Please Note: Some games are not released with a manual.
Shipped From Our UK Store.
Genuine UK PAL Release. Discover the truth behind the death of famous author Edgar Allen Poe in this thrilling hidden-object adventure from the best-selling Midnight Mysteries game franchise. The master of macabre, Edgar Allan Poe, leads you on a shadowy journey to finally solve the mystery of his death. As a famed mystery writer, you're looking for your next cold case to crack when an unexpected visitor hands you the perfect case to get your career moving again. When Edgar leads you through some of his most famous works, The Raven, The Gold Bug, The Mystery of Marie Roget and The Purloined Letter, you'll collect clues, interview witnesses and piece together the conspiracy behind the death of one of America's greatest writers.
Who killed Edgar and why were such measures taken so that no one would ever know the truth? You have 24 hours and ghosts of the past to guide you through Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy. Game Features: Celebrate 200 years of Poe in this seek-and-find murder mystery Hidden object adventure lets you crack a 160-year-old case Guided by Poe himself, you'll collect items and clues through his most famous works Solve intriguing puzzles to figure out exactly whodunit!